Monarflex Kederflex sheeting is available in widths which form a system that suits most standard scaffold Keder systems. The Kederflex sheeting is applied by “threading” the Kederflex bead into the rail track scaffold Keder frame and simply pull it from one side to the other of the roof using a rope fixed to a rod which is placed in the pre-formed back fold pockets on the Kederflex sheeting. In case of high snow loads these should be removed from the surface to reduce weight strain on the scaffold structure and Kederflex sheeting.
1. Steel eyelet.
2. Monarflex Eyelets - secure noise reduction and safe passage for the water.
3. Half ring cutouts – for safe and easy installation, fasten the installation rod with pulling wires.
4. Steel eyelet couple – to pull the sheet down to decking level. May also be used to fasten the sheets.
5. Keder cord – in low friction band for ease of installation with a standard 12 mm bead
6. Backfolding, B – to pull out the sheet on the scaffold structure during installation.