Monarflex RMB400 - Radon Barrier Membrane
Monarflex RMB400 is a high quality loose-laid reinforced radon barrier membrane that offers high resistance to radon gas and has excellent tensile and tear strength.
Ideally the membrane should be covered as soon as possible after installation. However, the top and bottom layers are made from blown virgin polyethylene which gives excellent resistance to abrasion. It is therefore particularly suitable for projects with large floor areas that are likely to have a high volume of foot traffic during the construction phase. When used in a new building as part of the Necoflex RAM™ system, it provides an effective barrier to the passage of radon, air and moisture from the underlying soil.
Features & Benefits
- Robust reinforced multi-layer barrier membrane with extra high tensile and tear strength.
- High radon gas resistance.
- High performance moisture vapour barrier.
- Enhances the overall air-tightness performance of a building.
- Available in 4 metre wide roll (unfolded) which means quicker installation and fewer joints.
- Fully compatible with the Necoflex RAM System.
||2m x 25m
||4m x 25m
Product Data and Performance
Monarflex RMB 400 radon barrier membrane is manufactured from 4 layers. These include virgin low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and a 9mm x 12mm multi-filament polyester (1670 dtex) reinforcing grid between, to give high strength and tear resistance.
RMB 400 Can be used in conjunction with Easi-Load Radon DPC through masonry walls.
|Moisture Vapour Transmission:
|Water Vapour Resistance:
|Radon Gas Transmittance:
|Radon Gas Permeability:
||7 x 10-12 m2/s