Monarflex RMB350 - Radon Barrier Membrane
Monarflex RMB350 is a high quality loose-laid radon resisting membrane made from blends of virgin low density polyethylene (LDPE).
When used in a new building as part of the Necoflex RAM™ system, it provides an effective barrier to the passage of radon, air and moisture from the underlying soil.
Features & Benefits
- Reinforced multi-layer membrane with high tensile and tear strength.
- High radon gas resistance.
- High performance moisture vapour barrier.
- Enhances the overall air-tightness performance of a building.
- Available in 4 metre wide roll (unfolded) which means quicker installation and fewer joints.
- Fully compatible with the Necoflex RAM System.
||2m x 25m
||4m x 25m
Product Data and Performance
Monarflex RMB350 is manufactured from 3 layers of virgin low-density polyethylene (LDPE) with a 12 x 12mm multi-filament polyester (1100 dtex) reinforcing grid between, to give high strength and tear resistance.
||Red (top side)
|Moisture Vapour Transmission:
|Water Vapour Resistance:
|Radon Gas Transmittance:
|Radon Gas Permeability: